Easier to Find Internships
With the internet, there are more ways to find internships these days and the following are what I found recently. Some of them are related to upcoming trends like digital marketing and data scientists. I don’t know if I have the amplitude for those positions since I want to try something new.
- Social Media Intern – oBike (I am impressed. The pay is more than other interns) I do know that oBike has Facebook page, Twitter and I think Instagram too. It will be mighty interesting to hear oBike’s voice via those medias.
- Product Design Intern – Gnome and Bow
- Digital Marketing Intern – millionmetrics
- Marketing Intern – 8Forge (Comes with equity too)
- Social Media Manager – The Remote Incubator (Well, the title is nice sounding)
- Intern Developer – AMaas (Another higher pay for an intern)
- Growth Hacker Intern – Creatella (Bilingua)
- Videographer – Qloudcomms (Technically, the pay does justify intern pay)
- Online Marketing Intern – Yodaa (Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in end Apr)
- Growth Hacker Intern – H-ive (I have no idea if the pay is per day or not)
- Web Development Intern – Excide (I’m not sure if a student would have those requirements, hopefully you do. Comes with equity.)
- Web Development Intern – Lignar Labs
- Junior Art (Internship) – Dstnct
- Internship – MicroSec (Help secure IoT)
- Writer / Blogger – CaterSpot (All about catering, food, glorious food)
The list is by no means exhaustive and you might be able to find more in those job sites too. Good luck in your search for internships of your dream.