Detective Tales Review – A Facebook Game
Having played quite a number of games on Facebook, I must admit that I was fine with playing Detective Tales initially. Until I reached my first case that required me to request items from friends. I need to have friends who are friends on Facebook with me in order to request those items. I haven’t been playing for a long time but the game is starting to get on my nerves.
- I can send requests once every 2 hours. I can’t separate my requests on different items. What?! Hang on, I think I can send out a maximum of 2 different requests. Still, it is very frustrating to carry on playing.
- I can go on mini quests but those quests have to be completed in 24 hours. That’s reasonable.
- I need to create stuff to collect evidence but when I’m stuck trying to send out requests for the major case, the stuff to collect evidence get used up too.
- I can send out several requests at the same time but only for one item. My receiving rates is very low despite adding daily players. Why?!
- Right now, I’m stuck on trying to gather 45 items to upgrade. Why on earth am I insisting on playing on then?
I am about to give up on this game.