How To Be A Flamer
[This is a submission to BlueJar’s Group Writing Project with prize money and banner to boot. This post was written tongue in cheek, there is no way I’m encouraging you to do it.]
I’ve subscribed to feeds from blogs that tell us how to be a better blogger, commentor, etc. Now, I’d like to start off with something that’s everyone, practically anyone, can be capable of, how to be aÂ flamer.
- Post random comments on a post. Say that the post is lousy. Just one short sentence like “Horribly written.”
- Next, say that the blogger has “an ugly face”.
- To enhance the flame’s effects, add in “My grandmother can write better than you.”
- In addition, you can add in “Stop whining about the Odex/Singnet/Starhub/NSF/career/job/whatever the topic is about. Wake up and quit blogging.”
- Furthermore, you can also include “It’s you and your attitude, my dear.”
It’s very easy to be a flamer because you don’t have to say anything much about the post. Just start a fire and see where it leads to. Oh, not to forget, do the same to the commentors before and after you too.